How to improve your suppliers’ S1000D data compliance and delivery process
S1000D Webinar replay
Do you mandate S1000D data delivery from your equipment suppliers?
If so, you’re probably familiar with some, if not all, of the below:
- Your supplier is new to S1000D and is unfamiliar with the required tools and processes
- Your supplier delivers S1000D data that fails validation
- Your supplier S1000D data delivery timescales slip because of data rework
- Your in-house team have to convert non-S1000D data deliveries into S1000D XML
- Your Technical Publication costs increase because of delivery delays
- You have accepted that your suppliers S1000D data delivery will never be perfect
In this 30 minute webinar recording we look at why the above are common issues faced by Prime and lower Tier organisations in the Aerospace and Defence Supply Chain, and how modern approaches to managing your S1000D data delivery from suppliers can make these issues a thing of the past.
Considering smarter ways of authoring and collaborating with S1000D? Please get in touch.